Saturday, July 16, 2011

WOW.. PLZ HELP!!!!! i dont know what to do... :'(?

I am a 16 year old girl and i used to babysit for a guy and a girl i couldnt one day so he fired me i guess and then he messaged me on facebook and was saying **** you **** off go die in h3ll,, i called him bc he kept saying more stuff to me then he told me i ride the mental bus with a helmet and i drool all over and all that,, i got so upset i was bawling and i had thoughts running threw my head on what i wanted to do, would i be able to turn him in? if i did what would i turn him in for and could he get introuble for it? because it makes me so upset because he is like 32 and saying this to me a 16 year old! when i didnt do anything to him!! will someone please help me bc im lost and afraid of whats gonna happen

No comments:

Post a Comment