Saturday, July 16, 2011

Does my female friend want to experiment with me?

I was at a sleep-over with a bunch of my friends, and we were all outside in separate tents. I was with 2 friends, and we all have a perverted kind of humor lol. we were just acting stupidly as usual, and some of our other friends come to our tent and hump and dance outside it so we can see the shadows xD we go outside and do it too, and in joke, she grabs me and air-humps lol but that's not too out of the scope of jokes cause we're all close. Anyway, we go back to the tent and she says quietly "Oh wow ... Orgy Time~ ha ha lets have an orgy guys" still in joke. So looks over to me a few minutes later like "You know what I am though." (Which I know means she's Bi cause she's told me before.) Lol she's said stuff like this at other times to me, as has my other friend in the tent who likes to use me as a pillow (she wrapped her legs around mine when we were laying down xD but she told me she doesn't know what her sexuality is, and with her i certainly bet that if i approached her, she'd experiment, not that i wish to lol.) and we all talk and laugh about pervy things all the time, but especially with those two friends, we really get into it. Also, i have several gay, lesbian, and mostly bi friends so i feel most my age are curious (14). I really don't think i'd ever actually do anything with her, but its not like i haven't thought about it (and not very sexual things). So do you think she's curious? It's always awkward with her alone cause she's quiet, but with someone else there of course there's more to say and laugh about, so i guess that's why she says it when we're in groups of like 3. Thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment