Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Okay so....WHY DONT BOYS TALK TO ME?

Ok so I'm a going to be a freshmen and I want to start the year with a new start. I'm in summer school right now so I have met a few of the kids. I kno its to soon but one boy really caught my eye I dont know what it is about him, but i guess you could say I'm a hopeless romantic. No boy has ever asked me out let alone I'm never the first girl a boy's interested in. Yes, I'm pretty, and no I'm not creepy or whatever, my hygiene is fine, I dont have lice.... you get the point. I'm your typical teen. Anyways I was hoping in summer school I could meet a few new people and ecspecially that one guy. We came from different schools and I dont know much about him. (crazy right?) anyways of course Im outshined by this one girl who came from my school she was weel known (okay so she was popular) but anyways I admit she's pretty but she's hogging my spotlight for gods sake, and on top of that she has a great personality which doesn't help my chances of picking up any of the boys in my class because they all pay attention to her.....except the one guy I like. I feel like runner up miss america or somethin I do have a huge personality around my friends and family, I like to have fun just like any girl... so why dont other people see that. And when I do talk to some of the other guys in my class they just shrug me off.... I swear there all looking at her, and it's not fair cause she gets all the atttention. and not to sound self centered but I AM pretty! Tons of people had said so, but the guys in my class cant seem to see that! why?? and about the guy who I like.... I do like him and maybe because hes the only one not drooling over the girl who literally sitis in front of me!! But anyways I would like to talk to him and get to know him, because he seems like a nice guy but I dont know how to approach him. And like going up and saying hi to him isnt awkward. I dont know if he knows me and I dont know if he likes me but anyways any advice!? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment