Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Which sort of man makes a better husband?

I'm dating two men right now but only want to see one long term of course. Both in their 30s. They're both very nice and hard working, in the same profession. One is into sports and his xbox and all that kind of thing. He drinks beer and likes the outdoors and fishing. He doesn't really read but at work and likes AC/DC and bands like that. He wears t-shirts and jeans except at work of course. He went to the baseball game today and admitted on the phone they went to Hooters first. The other, who I've known only a little longer, is more serious and he reads a lot and talks about politics and is dedicated to certain causes. He listens to NPR mostly and wants to become influential in the world and change it. He dresses well and has a lot more skin and hair products than I do, which blew me away when I first found out. I'm not going to make a decision by what's on here of course. But I'm wondering which kind of man makes a better husband? Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment