Saturday, July 16, 2011

I need some bzp, look I carnt handle the?

the legal ones , I'm not a bad person , I've been an addict for 26 years , I've only ever been without for 2 years, and it was the worst 2 years of my life , I have been taking bzp for the last 4-5 years but the company that I buy them off also make 'legal highs' , I think the greed for money is more important to them than the people who buy there stuf and spend **** loads of money that goes in to there pocket . it sucks , I like bzp !! , hell that doesn't make me a bad person just a fool , I'm on my own with this , they don't care they just want to take my money and that's it , what am I Going to do??? , I would not know where to start , buying street drugs and probully get riped of anyway !! , evere cent I spend on my habit is honest money that I earn !!, iWork hard for it , I never borrow or steal in order to pay for the stuf , now I carnt get bzp , god I've taken some pill called giggle , now I'm thinking I have no idea what I've taken , I hate that !!! and I bet u that the people who sell them don't know aswell !! , anyone know where I can get bzp ! I'm in nz ! and beware of those legal pills ,'danger'

No comments:

Post a Comment