Friday, July 15, 2011

I really really hate my baby?

Okay so i started foolin around with this girl about a year ago, it was nothing serious i just wanted to get deep inside that thing, now shes all up on me with a baby or whatever, i cant afford a pregnancy test but she keeps sayin it was mine, it probably is... this baby is ugly, the girl is alright lookin but i look really good i just dont know how my baby could be so ugly, everytime i hold it i get this urge to give it back to her or make it cry by pretending to be a dinosaur, sometimes when im alone with the baby i make sure to watch shows i think the baby will hate just to get under its skin but the baby doesnt cry its just happy, so i try to cuddle it and make it go to sleep but all it does is drool on my face and smile at me, when it smiles at me i get scared it looks like it wants to eat my face what do i do? is there anyway to tell if a baby is yours by comparing its voice to mine on helium or something? i cant afford a pregnancy test!

No comments:

Post a Comment