Thursday, July 14, 2011

I've been receiving mixed signals? Is he interested?

Well I like this boy and I've known him ever since the last day of school LAST YEAR. Sometimes I'll catch him staring at me, I look over at him and go "what?" and he's like "huh??" and then I say "You dont think I don't see you staring at me?" and then he blushes. I have his number but he NEVER replies to my texts!!! Hd only replies if it is something important. When we graduated a special class and all got tee shirts I said a few weeks later I said hey, everybody wear the tee shirts? And he was the only one that listened.! I can go on, but do you think he does? When ever he Yates at me he is like checking me out and practically looks like a dog with his big eyes and is drooling! Ill punch him every once in awhile, shove. But one time I was in line holding soda in the lunch Line and he knocked it out of my hands ad I was like "I didnt have any money to pay for that anyways." and then we both started laughing. And one time after lunch I was waiting with my friends for something and he puked me into the wall and I said "What the F-" I turn around there he is standing, smirk on his face and he runs away cuz I give him my evil eye. Would you say he likes me!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment